منتديات عيش سفاري
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات عيش سفاري

سفاري

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

الي الفارس واليكم

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
asmado
مشرف
asmado

انثى عدد الرسائل : 404
العمر : 30
المزاج : نشيطة
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/03/2008

الي الفارس واليكم Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: الي الفارس واليكم   الي الفارس واليكم Emptyالأحد يونيو 29, 2008 2:18 pm

Peace be upon you and God Almighty for His mercy and blessings and greetings Tyibh

The lighter you deeply disturbed by the actions of the supervisor of registration for the department might say, frankly, is perhaps the disease included everyone and I mean the Iraqis in particular, when reconciled to the work begins Climate direction charted by the beginning of the road and to identify the reason why more Iraqis to behave this way is not true during the last five years has opened Forums and many locations by the Iraqis and fully reconciled and become a forum or a signatory to the verge of success by the number of Visitors or participate in writing and opinion makers, but we forgot about the site's success is not due to the fact the reason for the success came through which people placed their trust in that location or the Forum Success is why I say it honestly did not see any Iraqi site maintained respect for the participants or the book or the owners of the same opinion after the success of respect for what and what are the reasons? The answer remains the responsibility of the owners of the sites.

Many tried to participate like other brothers who know from the short-through forums and some real lost in some locations, and after research found here who are carrying on inside Iraq and its people love and feel that they are those few who feel misfortunes of their parents and their homeland and therefore our understanding of what their views and

Masbb not allow to participate in this forum? Whenever I tried to enter show me the same page and to enter the name again, and thus no end knowing that registration is not any evidence of the error and received messages and themes through my email from this forum and the lighter you I had to put on record once again, the name is the same old names, but changed Simple and received letters from the Forum and it shows everything on the dignity, but unfortunately when I try to enter and participate failed to do and I think that is why both sides tried a lot, but without avail.

Maybe this question is a threat to Bali if the owners of this forum Laredo new members, why not put the declaration of a tell everybody that we do not need to Mandna members and members of the Kalash Kalash enough and this way everyone will understand and will not spend their time of registration or attempt to enter and participate

I apologize to everyone and if you stepped Please correct the error and all the sons of Adam errors and Demtem unharmed

Baqir
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
اماراتي ألين الموت(*__*)
عضو نشيط
عضو نشيط
اماراتي ألين الموت(*__*)

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 110
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/03/2008

الي الفارس واليكم Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: الي الفارس واليكم   الي الفارس واليكم Emptyالأحد يونيو 29, 2008 4:25 pm

عربي لو سمحتي وشكرا
asmado
مشرف
asmado

انثى عدد الرسائل : 404
العمر : 30
المزاج : نشيطة
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/03/2008

الي الفارس واليكم Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: الي الفارس واليكم   الي الفارس واليكم Emptyالإثنين يونيو 30, 2008 1:20 pm

مااعرف كيف افسرلك
لاكن رح اخاول
دهن العود
عضو ذهبي
عضو ذهبي
دهن العود

انثى عدد الرسائل : 381
المزاج : حران (.:^_^:.)
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/03/2008

الي الفارس واليكم Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: الي الفارس واليكم   الي الفارس واليكم Emptyالثلاثاء يوليو 01, 2008 1:18 pm

asmado ممكن اترجم::

تريد تعرف شوه يعني ادخل الوافي وانسخ المكتوب ولصجه في المساحه الثانيه

وخلص الموضوع

هههههههههههههههههههههههههه

اتحداك اذا فهمت

الي الفارس واليكم
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى